Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heading out to Goofy

Thursday morning, I woke up and did my last two miles and a spin class and felt okay.  I was starting to feel really tired and not well and ended up taking a half day from work to go home and rest.

My mom came over and we went to dinner.  After dinner we bought some medicine to see if that would help since both Allen and I were feeling bad.  Took NyQuil and went to bed.  After seeing the girls off to school on Friday morning we finished packing.  By that time I still felt pretty bad but hoped that eating breakfast would help.

Once we made it into Florida I tried sleeping and woke up just as we were getting on the turnpike.  Finally got to Disney World and made our way to the Expo.  

It was around 5pm when we got to the Expo so there were still a lot of people but the room to pick up the Goofy bib was almost empty.  It wasn't even on the same floor as the Half and Full.  Still had to go downstairs to get the B-tag verified.  We looked for some Goofy shirts but couldn't find any and left for the actual Expo to get my bag.  

On the way in, there was a wall that had everyone's name on it.  Found my name and of course took a picture (like everyone else):
 
Found a Goofy shirt - there wasn't much to find however.  On the way out, we took a picture next to the Goofy medal:

Got checked in at our resort - we stayed at the All Star Music Resort - and took everything to the room.  By then it was after 6 so we went to get dinner at Melody Hall.   I was feeling very nervous but tried to eat enough food to make sure I'd have energy in the morning.


Finished up and went back to the room to get ready for bed - I wanted to be in bed by 8pm since I knew it was going to take me a while to get to sleep.   Took a shot of my shirts and bib, got my clothes ready for the morning and got in bed. 


Sleep did not come easy and I am pretty sure I did not get very much sleep that night as I was so nervous.  More to come...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment